Transitional Support Supervision & Professional Development Schedule of Fees
This is an example of Transitional Support consultation fees. Please contact our reception team who will be more than happy to provide you with the costs of our services, supervision and professional development. Supervision and Professional Development requirements can be discussed in more detail with your supervisor as the consultation cost is a scaling fee based on the mode of delivery and personal circumstances.
60 – 80 mins
60 – 70 mins
Telephone & Skype Consultation
*Example of Fees
(not including GST)
* Your health is our absolute priority so if you have any difficulty paying for your supervision, please discuss it with your practitioner, and we’ll do our best to help.
** Certain Transitional Support Services may be eligible to be claimed as a work-related expense. The advice below is of a general nature only and doesn’t take into consideration your personal circumstances or objectives. When preparing your tax return, make sure to follow Australian Taxation Office (ATO) guidelines or seek professional advice.
Australian Taxation Office Ruling
When completing your tax return, you’re entitled to claim deductions for some expenses, most of which are directly related to earning your income.
To claim a work-related deduction:
- you must have spent the money yourself and weren’t reimbursed
- it must be related to your job
- you must have a record to prove it (there are some limited exceptions).
If the expense was for both work and private purposes, you can only claim a deduction for the work-related portion.
As a rule of thumb, if you need to spend money to earn income, you can usually claim it – either as an immediate deduction or over time.
To be a legitimate expense claim, you have to be able to show:
- you need to incur the expense to earn the income, and
- the expense is not private or domestic in nature.
You can claim the cost of attending seminars, conferences or education workshops that are sufficiently connected to your work activities. This can include formal education courses provided by professional associations.
If attendance involves travel, you may have to show that you have reduced your claim to exclude any private portion of any trip.
* This is not tax advice only a guide, please consult your tax agent for further information (Source: https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Income-and-deductions/Deductions-you-can-claim/ )