We are pleased that you have chosen Transitional Support for your services. Please join us in taking your support process seriously by arriving on time for your appointments, and we will do our part to use our time together well. Sessions are 50 to 60 minutes in length, including the time used for scheduling and payment. When you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give us at least 48 hours notice. Because your practitioner has committed that specific time to your session, our policy is to charge the full fee for late cancellations or missed appointments.
When our clients do not have the means to pay the standard fee, we try to arrive at an adjusted price. Our ability to adjust prices depends on the resources available to Transitional Support. The fee per session is determined at the first Diagnostic Evaluation meeting or beforehand by telephone. Because setting up the treatment plan and client account requires additional clinical and administrative staff time, the Diagnostic Evaluation fee is usually larger than the fee per session.
We ask that you make payment in full by giving this to your practitioner at the end of each session. If your account becomes two sessions past due, our policy is not to schedule additional appointments until payments are current, or an instalment plan is arranged. During your engagement with Transitional Support, if you need additional services for such things as phone consultations, reports, correspondence, or the copying of records, we will need to make prorated charges for these services.
- All costs are advised before the initial consultation and vary according to your needs and service.
- Sessions are typically 50 – 60 minutes in duration.
- Fees are payable at the time of the consultation, and we can accept payment by Cash, Paypal, Mastercard, Visa.
- Phone consultations, emails, report and letter writing, and Skype consultations are available and will attract a fee pro rata of the practitioner’s standard consultation fee.
- Many clients may be eligible for rebates through their Private Health cover.
- If you are unable to make an appointment, please call and reschedule as soon as possible. Late cancellations mean that other clients are not able to access assistance that otherwise would have been available. If 48 hours notice is not given to change or cancel an appointment, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- Transitional Support is a Professional Service operating on a fee for service basis. Given that this is our professionals’ livelihood and they travel some distance to attend your appointment, we require 48 business hours’ notice to cancel appointments.
- When making an appointment, you need to keep in mind that you are booking the time slot, not just the professionals’ expertise.
- Our professional services are highly sought after, and people are often waiting for an appointment. We need time to notify clients who are on our waiting list of a vacancy.
- Please note that we need to receive at least 48 business hours notice of non-attendance, otherwise a fee will be charged.
- Cancellations within 48 business hours will incur a fee of $90.00.
- Clients who fail to attend an appointment will be charged the full fee.
- If a genuine inability to attend or to alter the appointment has occurred, then the cancellation fee may be reduced depending on the circumstances.
- On booking an appointment we require details of your credit card to confirm the booking. These details are kept securely with your documents.
- As a practice, we offer a sliding scale of fees to assist you with a suitably affordable rate. If you need to change your appointment due to cost, please discuss your concerns with our friendly reception staff, to see what other options may be available.
Please contact our reception team who will be happy to provide you with the costs of our consultations and treatments. Your health is our absolute priority, so if you have any difficulty paying for your treatment, please discuss it with your practitioner, and we’ll do our best to help.