Transitional Support offers various supports and appointment types which include Face to Face Counselling, Individual, Couples and Family Counselling, Telephone Support, Information Sessions, Workshops and Professional Development.
Our aim is to support you and involve you in your healthcare and provide you with the tools and knowledge to maintain your health. Go straight to our booking page and select the most convenient date and time that suits you or contact our reception team 1800 744 568
The format for e-counselling and e-supervision is as follows:
- Go straight to our booking page and select the most convenient date and time that suits you or contact our reception team 1800 744 568
- Your Counsellor / Supervisor will ring you back on the contact details you provide at the time you have chosen
- For Skype, Sessions make sure you have downloaded the app onto your computer, Tablet or mobile device
- If you are using an iPhone or Apple device face time counselling and supervision is also available
- Upfront payment is required when confirming your booking. It is a requirement that you advise the details of credit card number, name as shown on the card and the expiry date at the time of your initial contact with the reception team.
- At the agreed time your practitioner will be ready for your call. This time will be exclusively yours.
- Towards the end of your session, you will be able to arrange further appointments with the same practitioner via our booking page.
- Appointments are confidential and always handled by qualified registered Counselling Practitioners and Professional Supervisors.